|If you are interested in Corporate Membership, please contact Jim Broatch at email@example.com.
Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome Association (RSDSA) would like to invite corporations to support the general mission and on-going work of our organization. Our mission traditionally has been to promote public and professional awareness of CRPS and to educate those afflicted with the syndrome, their families, friends, insurance and healthcare providers on the disabling pain it causes. We want to find a cure and although we in no way minimize the devastating effects of CRPS, we feel our greater mission is to offer hope for everyone who calls our offices, visits our website, or joins or organization. With RSDSA, they are no longer fighting the battle alone. We hope that corporations like yours will help us meet this mission.
In an effort to encourage your support, we have outlined below the requirements, rights, and privileges of RSDSA corporate members.
Year Round Benefits to RSDSA Gold Circle Corporate Members
RSDSA agrees to provide:
Media and Promotional Exposure
- (Corporate Logo) recognition in RSDSA’s website as a Gold Circle Corporate member for one year
- Gold Circle Corporate member listing in RSDSA’s annual report (circulation 500 and published on website)
- Gold Circle Corporate membership listing in RSDSA’s quarterly newsletter for one year (circulation 7,000)
- (Corporate Logo) recognition on RSDSA’s Listserv for one month
- Opportunity to conduct an on-line survey of RSDSA Listserv participants on behalf of Gold Circle Corporate member
- Opportunity to sponsor an on-line chat of an expert who will respond on-line to participants
Access to latest updates from the RSDSA Scientific Advisory Committee
- Gold Circle corporate members will be invited to attend an annual conference call update from members of RSDSA Scientific Advisory Committee with their latest interpretation and report on research in the field
On-site recognition opportunity during RSDSA’s annual fundraising gala
- Name recognition on special thank-you signage at the gala for Gold Circle corporate members
- Recognition of Gold Circle corporate members from podium at the gala
Gold Circle Corporate members agree to provide:
- An annual sponsorship grant in the amount of $7,500
- Participation upon request in giving RSDSA minimal input of appropriate professional expertise from time to time from staff of the corporation.
- Appropriate logo for recognition opportunities mentioned above
Updated July 30, 2008