For tips on How to Organize a Successful Dine to Donate for CRPS read this article by Tiffany Ocasio. You can contact Tiffany by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelara Lacquers Nail Polish
Kelara Lacquer's Put Out the Fire features orange and red fire flakies in a burnt red-orange shimmering base. It is part of the Colors for a Cause collection and represents Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy awareness. For each full sized bottle of Put Out the Fire purchased we will donate $3 to The Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome Association.
Dine to Donate
- Date: Sunday, May 19, 2013
- Time: Noon to 4 pm
- Location: City Cellar Wine Bar and Grill
1080 Corporate Drive, Westbury, NY
- Cost: $40.00 per person
- Contact: Jim Broatch at 203.877.3790 or
- Details: Click here to download the event flyer
4th Annual Walk Out RSD
- Date: Saturday, May 25, 2013 - (Rain or Shine)
- Location: Delaware Park (Ring Road), Buffalo, NY
- Time: 11 am to 3 pm
- Registration: To register for the walk click here
- Contact: If you have questions please contact Amanda Juen
Power Over Pain of Arkansas 5k
- Date: Saturday, June 01, 2013
- Time: 6:00 PM
- Location: Two Rivers Park Rd, Little Rock, AR
- Detailed Information & Registration: Click Here
Lehigh Valley RSD/CRPS Support Group Mini Conference
Are You in Pain? Do You Have Chronic Pain? Swelling? Numbness? Are you tired of not undertanding?
- Date: Saturday, June 01, 2013
- Time: 1 - 3:30 pm
- Location: Sacred Heart Hospital
421 Chew Street, Allentown, PA
- Speakers: Dr. Robert L. Knobler, MD, PhD (Knobler Institute of Neurological Disease) and Dr. Eric R. Ratner, MD (Comprehensive Pain Management)
- Detailed Information:Click Here
- RSVP via e-mail: email@example.com
Walk 2 Miles in My Shoes for RSD and Car Lover Show
Join us for an Antique Car show, Chinese Aution, 50/50, Music, and Food.
- Date: Sunday, June 9, 2013
- Time: Walk Registration: Noon until 1 pm
- Walk: Start at 1 pm
- Location: McDade Park, Scranton, PA (off Keyser Avenue)
- Walker Donation: $10.00 - RSD t-shirts will be available.
- Contact: For more information or sponsor sheets call JoAnn Spalnick at 570.876.4034.
- Details: Click here to download details of the walk.
The SAC City Roller Presents
The Rink Riot
Raffle Proceeds will be donated to RSDSA
- Date: Saturday, June 15, 2013
- Time: Doors Open at 6:30 pm
- Location: At the Rink, 2900 Bradshaw Road, Sacramento, CA
- Tickets Available at: www.brownpapertickets.com, The Rink, the Beat or Dimple Records
- Tickets Prices: $12 in advance, $15 at the door, $30 VIP, $6 Ages 7-12 in advance, $8 Ages 7-12 at the door, Under 6 Free
- Detail Information: Click Here
11th Annual Achilles Walk for Hope & Possibility
June 30, 2013
- Registration: Click here to Register for the Achilles Walk.
- Hotel: Comfort Inn: 212.721.4770. RSDSA has a blocks of rooms secured. To receive a discounted room rate call on or before May 1. Tell them you are part of the Achilles Walk and RSDSA.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call RSDSA at 203.877.3790
- Thank You to TEAM RSDSA Corporate Sponsors
- Silver Sponsorship
- Sterling Machine Technologies
- Center For Pain Management
- Edelman, Krasin & Jaye PLLC
- Dr. Philip Getson, D.O
- Medtronic, Inc.
Fight the Flame 5K
Check back soon for more events, or start your own by e-mailing us here.
Mirror Images by JK Nature Photography
Support RSDSA with the purchase of JK Nature Photography's 11x14 'Mirror Images.' 10% of proceeds benefit RSDSA. Click here for the brochure (PDF).
May 15, 2013