CRPS/RSD Golf Tournament for Samantha Harber
Half of funds raised will be Donated to Brad Jenkins Patient Assistances Fund, and half will go to Research
- Date: Saturday, September 20, 2014
- Time: 1 pm
- Location: Riverwood National Golf Course
10247 - 95th St. NE, Monticello, MN 55362
- Registration and Details: http://www.putouttheflamenow.com/
- Contact Telephone: 952.838.5873
Special Thanks to Delta Vacations for their support of RSDSA and the Samantha Harber Golf Tourney!
Power Through RSD Walk 2014
Proceeds to Benefit RSDSA and the Children's Institute
- Date: Sunday, October 5, 2014
- Location: Outwater Park, Lockport, NY
- Cost: $10 to register (includes a hot dog and drink)
$35.00 Maximum per Family
- Registration: Begins at 10 am
- Walk: Begins at 11 am
- Basket Raffle and 50/50: Drawing start at 11:30 am
- Contact: Tom/Patti Shanley - 716.417.0105
- Details: Click here for a detailed flyer
On behalf of the RSDSA Board of Directors and the Bounty of Hope Gala Committee
You are invited to join us for our 30th Anniversary Celebration
- Date: Saturday, November 1, 2014
- Location: Thompson Park, Lincroft, NJ
- Time: 9 am - 2 pm
- Walk Fee: $25.00 - Seniors (65+) and Children 12 and under - $17.00
- Registration and Details: Click Here
- Contact for Detailed Information: Erynn Carroll email@example.com
- Date: Saturday, November 1, 2014
- Location: ZooMontana, 2100 S. Shiloh Road Billings, MT
- Time: 8:45 am MDT
- 1K Fun Run Registration: $15.00
- Walking/Running 5K: $20.00
- Registration: To register Click Here
- Information: Details Face Book page
- Event Coordinator: Erica Hayashida
To Celebrate Color The World Orange day on Nov. 3
- Wear a piece of orange clothing or an orange awareness ribbon and take a picture and post it to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter using the hashtag #CRPSORANGEDAY
- Send a letter to your local politician, senator, congressperson and governor asking for a proclamation naming November as CRPS/RSD awareness month.
- Speak to your local newspaper and television station about running a story about CRPS.
- Speak to local restaurants and stores about planning a night where a portion of the profits can be donated to a CRPS/RSD organization. Note: Color The World Orange can't accept donations.
- Reach out to local businesses and ask to hang a sign advertising Color the World Orange and ask to leave a basket of orange ribbons near the register for people to wear.
- Make a donation and encourage friends and family to make a donation to a CRPS/RSD non-profit to support research and awareness. To make a donation to RSDSA online Click Here. To send a donation to RSDSA make your checks payable to RSDSA and mail to 99 Cherry Street, Milford, CT.
- Fundraising: To create a Fundraising page where family and friends can make a donation to your individual page Click Here.
- For more information and details: Color the World Orange Facebook page
- Date: Sunday, November 2, 2014
- Location: McAlpine Creek Park, Charlotte, NC
- Registration Starts: 8:00 am
- Contact: Beth Stellitano, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 704.321.5608
- Register Now by Clicking Here
- Platinum Sponsor: Connolly Orthodontics
- Gold Sponsor: Advertising Audit International, Kemp Roofing and Construction, Pain Pathways Magazine, Power of Pain Foundation
- Silver Sponsor: Hendrick Honda, Silver Investments Limited
- Bronze Sponsor: Allen Tate Insurance, Allen Tate Mortgage, Bella Fresca Cafe, Center for the Healing Arts, McKee Dental, Stacks Kitchen, Superior Distributor
Dinner to Benefit RSDSA
- Date: Saturday, November 8, 2014
- Location: Best Western Covington, LA
625 N. Highway 190, Covington, LA
- Time: 7 - 10 pm
- Contact for Detailed Information: Kim Gaudet by phone 985.400.5014 or email email@example.com
Come Out and Support RSD/CRPS
- Date: Saturday, November 22, 2014
- Time: 12 - 3 pm
- Location: Borrellis
1580 Hempstead Turnpike, East Meadow, NY 11554
- Charge: Cover Charge $10.00
- Contact: Tiffany Mazza at Yankeechica2088@aim.com
Please check back soon for more events. or start your own by emailing us here.
Mirror Images by JK Nature Photography
Support RSDSA with the purchase of JK Nature Photography's 11x14 'Mirror Images.' 10% of proceeds benefit RSDSA. Click here for the brochure (PDF).
September 19, 2014